WHAT IS THE TimberMAX TRACTION-WINCH?
VERSATILE, ROBUST, UNIQUE – the TimberMAX Traction-Winch is an innovative solution that increases safety while working in steep-slope environments by providing traction-assist to equipment. Its modular design allows it to be installed on a variety of carriers, and with five models available, there is bound to be a solution to fulfill the requirements of its users. Configured primarily for use in forestry applications, the TimberMAX product can also be used in other applications such as construction. Designed in CANADA, the TimberMAX product is manufactured in Germany and showcases quality German craftsmanship.
Top Down Enterprises Inc. is the authorized TimberMAX dealership for Western Canada.
Why choose TimberMAX?
- VERSATILE: The winch systems can be adapted and installed on a variety of carriers.
- ROBUST: The product is built in Germany with quality craftsmanship.
- UNIQUE: The first modular traction-assist system on the market.
- MODULAR: Customers can have the dealer relocate the operating system to a new carrier with minimal downtime.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: TimberMAX’s iWinch Control System offers a simple, easy-to-use interface, reducing the amount of operator input required.
- MULTIPLE SLOPE MACHINES: Install slope-kits in multiple machines, thus providing flexibility for all phases of your operations.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Improve productivity in areas where conventional equipment reaches its safe-operating and traction limits.
- RANGE OF ACCESS: This system can increase access to areas where it might have previously been necessary to stop operation and wait for better soil conditions. TimberMAX Traction-Winches can assist equipment in a range of conditions, allowing you to continue operating.