Continuous Evolution of Steep Slope Technology
VERSATILE | POWERFUL | RELIABLE – the TimberMAX Traction-Winch is an innovative solution that increases safety while working in steep-slope environments by providing traction-assist to equipment. Its modular design allows it to be installed on a variety of carriers, and with five models available, there is bound to be a solution to fulfill the requirements of its users. Configured primarily for use in forestry applications, the TimberMAX product can also be used in other applications such as construction, mining, pipelining, and land clearing. Designed in Canada, the TimberMAX product is manufactured in Germany and showcases quality German craftsmanship.
Top Down Enterprises Inc. is the authorized TimberMAX dealership for Western Canada.
WHY should YOU use the Traction-Winch?
TimberMAX traction-winches have been developed to provide constant tension that allows for consistent pull on steep-slopes, assisting with increased traction control. The iWinch Control System is an intuitive system that reduces the amount of operator input required during operation so operator's can focus on the task at hand. The system is fully developed with safety alarms and warning to assist in safe operation of the product.
- MODULAR: Customers can have the dealer relocate the operating system to a new carrier with minimal downtime.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: TimberMAX's iWinch Control System offers a simple, easy-to-use interface, reducing the amount of operator input required.
- MULTIPLE SLOPE MACHINES: Install slope-kits in multiple machines, thus providing flexibility for all phases of your operations.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Improve productivity in areas where conventional equipment reaches its safe-operating and traction limits.
- RANGE OF ACCESS: This system can increase access to areas where it might have previously been necessary to stop operation and wait for better soil conditions. TimberMAX Traction-Winches can assist equipment in a range of conditions, allowing you to continue operating.